26 April 2009

a perfect saturday is...

*bare legs and a henry skirt *late-morning mimosas (which, i've just learned, are called 'buck's fizz' in britain!) *treasure hunting in camden passage (and stopped in my tracks by a 1920's denim deck shirt) *catching the tail of altermodern at tate britain *wandering through a few parks, chinatown and soho
*savouring a chocolate mousse at maison bertaux (an instant fave!) *window-lusting in lambs conduit street....this lil' cafe is called cube and i can't wait to get back there
all day adventures left me smiling. and relieved i'd chosen flats over heels.

7 comments:

kerri nĂ­ dochartaigh said...

with all this fun i'd say flats were a must for sure! x

Q's Daydream said...

Too die for! You look so perfect! :o)

Frances Baker said...

Wow I love your outfit so much! The blouse is amazing! I really like those shoes too, practical but they look fantastic

Lea said...

hi, you look great
I hope you don't mind if I use your pictures in my blog, I'll link back to you

abby said...

did you know Cube used to be a record shop for a little while too? it is actually a PR company http://www.cubecompany.com/

Constanze Jo. said...

you look fantastic!
oh camden...i've missed london so much... :)

jessica said...

thank you all so much, and my aplogies for a delayed reply.

lea:: no problem, thank you for including me!

abby:: i did see that when i googled the shop. it looks like a true dream. i'm gonna have to get myself over there again.

and constanze jo:: camden passage is actually in islington, by angel tube. but camden also has its many treasures. hope you make it back one day soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails