28 February 2009

check-up.

just a lil' note to say hello....i'm nearly half-way thru my rendezvous with home. so much to show'n'tell but i will save it for when i'm back in london. in between family-time, good eats and giggles with old and dear friends, i've been sorting thru my mountain of a closet and saying good-bye to things one-by-one. this was load no. 1 to take to design archives....and there are several loads going to goodwill as well. it's invigorating to do a lil' de-tox and wouldja believe me if i said i've bought only one bag of goodies so far......?
more from me very soon.

7 comments:

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Ohhh, lots of goodies!

Phoebe said...

lookatchoo out on the porch!
waves from London xxx

Alyssa said...

I'll be in a similar situation soon!
P.S. I adore your capris, I've been meaning to make a pair for myself for spring, if it ever arrives!

Maryam said...

Love the cushions on the chairs on the porch...can't wait to see what you bring back. London's not the same without you, see you soon.

ZombieLace said...

I wish I could root through your giveaway bags if your current outfit is any representation of what's inside!! I love those slightly high-water pants and the color clashing, absolutely lovely.

Verhext said...

you are adorable!

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails